To my dear customers - obviously there are no parties or special events at this time and nobody knows when it will be safe.
Please feel free to contact me with your questions, thank you!
Be safe, stay home and GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
FAQ / What to Expect
- Hourly fee is $150 per hour with a two hour minimum. Travel or parking fees may be additional.
- Drawings are as seen in the samples, showing the face, neckline and name. Paper size is 11x14" for singles or couples. My portrait-style caricature drawings are on heavy-weight paper and presented in a clear, flat plastic bag. I can draw 1 or 2 people per page.
- My drawing speeds are shown below. The hourly fees remains the same for all of the drawing styles. Most folks have me do my most popular caricature drawings which are the Black and White with Shading (approximately 5 minutes per person). This is what I do when my client doesn't have a preference.
- When you are ready to book, I'll send a contract/invoice. You will be asked to make a one hour ($150) deposit in order to have me hold the date for you. The balance will be due one week prior to the event. I'll need the date, times and the address of the party.
- For indoor events I'll need two chairs and an outlet for my light. For outdoor events I'll need two chairs and full shade for me and my subjects (a canopy or large shade trees) and electricity for after-dark times. In rainy weather I'll need a dry place to draw. In cold weather I'll need to be able to go indoors. You can see my set-up in the photo gallery.
- I arrive early enough to be set up and ready to start drawing my caricatures on time for you. For bookings longer than two or three hours, I'll take a short break to stretch out and maybe grab a snack. I don't usually take a dinner break unless it's a long gig; I'm usually drawing while guests are eating. I arrive early and bring my own drinks and snacks so that I can deliver a peak performance for you the entire time with minimal interruptions.
- If the budget allows me to be there for only a couple of hours during a longer, large event, it's best to have me there later in the party if possible so that I am not closing up in the middle of the party. When it's time for me to cIose up during a well attended event, I cut off my line in a nice way and try to do it early enough so that your guests won't be waiting if there is not enough time to draw them.
- When you are ready to book, or if you have any questions, please email or use the contact form below. I'll need the date, times and location of your party/event.
- Thanks so much for your interest in my caricature artist business!